Wednesday 20 January 2016

hello, from the working side

So I'm back at work this weekend. My shift is all day and I don't know how I'll cope not seeing my baby all day for the first time in 8 months. Don't get me wrong it will be nice to be back on my feet and getting out the house but I didn't realise how hard it would feel not being there. I'm going to sort out set shifts every week so I know where I stand with noahs nursery. How do women do this. I dint want to be a housewife, cleaning and cooking, waiting for my husband to get home but I can now see why some women prefer to do that.  My mum worked hard when we were younger so why shouldn't I.

Also I'm on a new diet. No bread, sugar, and limited cards. So basically I've eaten fish and veg most the week. Now, I'm addicted to Pepsi max buy I haven't had a bottle all week. Hopefully I can slim down a bit. I'll be tracking my progress on here.
Thanks for reading guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment